For more than 11 years, I’ve been a successful Realtor in Overland Park KS and its surrounding areas. Considering that success occurred during some of the toughest real estate years in history, I’m very grateful to the clients who trusted me to help them. Listening, learning the needs and desires of my clients, and acting upon them are what I attribute to that success. My goal has always been and continues to be to make your next sale or purchase the best real estate experience you have ever had!
My professional accomplishments include the following:
• Over 35 years of business experience
• Skilled in sales, sales support, marketing, and management
• Proven results that build and maintain strong relationships
• Licensed in both Kansas and Missouri
• Keller Williams Key Partners (2010 to Present) – a Sales Executive with over 280 transactions and $62.2 million in home sales. I am a member of the Agent Leadership Council and I am Chariman of the Finance Committee.
• Reece & Nichols Realtors (2007 to 2010) – Sales Executive. Over 60 transactions and $8 million in homes sales in 2007-10.
• Sprint Nextel (1987 to 2007) – Progressed through various sales, sales support, and sales management positions to Director-level roles in sales operations and marketing.
• MBA – University of Pittsburgh
• BS, Magna Cum Laude – Westminster College